HR Assistance – is an effective recruitment tool for mass hiring and/or multiple openings under one name.
The process involves all-in-one service (whole process starting from from job publishing to final short-list) that can serve as a substitution for company’s internal recruiters and deliver the final product of scheduled interviews with short-listed candidates directly to the hiring managers.
Step 1 – Planning
- Defining client needs and job profile
- Providing information regarding average salary ranges on the market
- Preparation of job description and job posting
Step 2 – Search
- Publishing information over the web, social media, career centers, etc.
- Database search (HH.ge; HR.ge; LinkedIn)
- Candidate screening
Step 3 – Assessment
- Phone/online interview with the candidate
- Short-listing of the best fit candidates
Step 4 – Presentation & Presentation
- Preparation of the candidate report and presenting the shortlist to the client
- Organizing job interviews with the client